UK-based fashion illustrator and designer T.S. Abe created this fantastic animated self-portrait from a series 15 individual graphite drawings. Abe says this is the first in a series of moving portraits she intends to draw and also mentions this is her first foray into animation. You can follower her most recent work on Tumblr.
HUGE GIVEAWAY! HUGE GIVEAWAY! HUGE GIVEAWAY!
do not delete the text, only the pictures show up on your blog
Hello everyone, We (Jared & Gabby) are hosting our 7th annual giveaway. We love doing giveaways for you guys! They’re always so fun, and we love making someone’s year by giving them tons of items for FREE! so we’re at it again! These items are mostly brand new except a few which are in great condition, and have only been slightly used, being bought for us, or bought for the giveaway by us. This giveaway will end on exactly NOVEMBER 29TH, 2014. We do not accept bribes, or pick people. The random generator we have coded will choose the winner. We will try to answer all questions that this post does not.
THE GIVEAWAY DRAWING WILL BE COMPLETELY RANDOM (THROUGH A GENERATOR)
ONE WINNER WILL WIN ALL ITEMS (ONLY 1)
- Must be following sociedy & potent-love
- You may reblog as much as you’d like! We are keeping track of how many times you reblog the post
no likes please
- we are shipping world wide and for free to the winner (yes that means anywhere so dont feel that just because you live in the USA you cant win)
- GIVEAWAY ENDS NOVEMBER 29TH, 2014
- Coach purse- $250
- Coach wallet- $70
- iPhone 4 gb 16- $100
- iPhone 5s gb 64- $200
- GoPro- $300
- Sol Republic- $150
- Oakleys- $250
- Bose speaker- $300
- Ipad 3- $400
- Chanel purfume- $100
- Samsung laptop- $270
- Kodak camera- $100
- Chi straightener- $100
- John Green books- $20
- Quartz watch- $90
- Fossil watch- $110
- Macbook pro- $1100
- iPhone 5s gb64- $200
- Adobe photoshop- $50
- Michael Kors phone case- $40
- Canon DSLR lens- $200
- Canon Rebel XS- $700
the one true gay icon
I love my First Lady
Can you please tell her to tell her husband to stop killing muslims? Thanks
literally all she does is try to make the country “healthy” by giving students shitty school lunches like please do something else and help your husband fix the economy! *goes awf*
Imma need y’all to learn how the United States Government works. You don’t have to like her or the president but learn that they do not makes the decisions, they really do not have very much power, the president does not have the power to just snap his fingers and make shit happen or change things. You have to have 2/3 vote from congress to take a shit, let alone do anything having to do with government. The entire government was set up to make sure that exact thing could never happen, that is why there are 3 branches and that little thing called checks and balances.
In fact let me just break this down for y’all right here.
- President has 2 OFFICIAL jobs, Commander and Chief of the Armed Forces, but he only controls a limited amount of the funding for those troops (enough for 90 to 120 days) to engage these troops in combat. He CANNOT just declare war. only congress can declare war. The second, Accountant over the Federal Budget.
- He also is responsible for creating and balancing the national budget, but everything has to be approved by congress with a 2/3 vote.
- He signs bills into law, can veto them as well, however congress can override his veto.
- He assigns judges to the Supreme court, with the senates approval.
- He assigns foreign ambassadors, with the senates approval.
- he creates his own cabinet for people to research into areas that he might not have the time to, these are the only people who do not have to get approval from senate
- congress is made up of 535 people (100 senators 435 HoR) for any of them to come to 1 agreement has only happened once in the history of this country, and that was to go into WWII, and even that the house voted 434 to one (1st woman house of Representative she was from Maine too, she voted against WW1 and 2) and the judicial branch can call anything unconstitutional and kill it as well.
and if you think i’m lying you can literally google this shit in 2 seconds.
That tea is delicious
SAY THAT SHIT AGAIN!
I would love for people to remember this when they want to start blaming the president. Any president, though not all of them have had good ideas.
lemme get in here a sec.
The President needs a 2/3 vote in Congress to get practically anything done, right? Well currently, the 133th US Congress is split with 53 Democratic senators and 45 Republican senators and 201 Democratic representatives and 234 Republican representatives. That makes a pretty even split between the two major political parties. Ever since President Obama was elected into office, the Republicans have voted down every piece of legislation he’s attempted to pass, in an effort to pin him as the worst president in American history, so that they can go back to their white-washed elitist lives and keep all their hoarded money from the people. The President has been doing everything he can to change things, but he cannot do that without the approval of Congress. Remember that week-long shutdown we had? Yeah, that was because the Republicans weren’t getting exactly their way with the budget, so they decided to shut down the whole goddamn government until they got their way. The United States Government relies on compromise and agreement between the two parties, and we’re seriously lacking right now in that department.
So if you want to blame someone for our country’s issues, blame the goddamn Republicans for acting like tantrum-throwing two year olds.
Talking to straight boys part 2
If only he had kept driving away…
so who’s gonna tell all the white people that are against immigration how they got to AmericaWe’re fully aware of how we got here. Most people here are just against illegal and mass immigration, not all immigration.
who’s gonna tell this person
Obama will never be half the man nor love America as much as Reagan did.
Obama will never eat as many flags throughout his presidency like Reagan did. Reagan holds the current flag-eating record at 3,463 flags during his presidency. Obama is currently only at 1,072.
Here we see pictured: Reagan in action during one of his flag feedings. This is speculated to be approximately his 560th flag consumed.
Activist/Athlete Steve Austin believes that everyone deserves easy access to quality BBQ, not just the “Smoked Meat 1%” living in America’s privileged BBQ Belt.
This is like an absurdist joke that also means “Haha fuck poor people”